Missing netapi32.dll

Hi,

I am running Sergei's coolview on win95. I am trying to
create my password file with the command:
	mkpasswd -l -g > /etc/password

But the command fails with the pop-up message box saying
that the netapi32.dll is not found. Is this DLL part of
the cygwin32 package or is it win95 system DLL?

Thanks.

-Santosh

--
Windows: Just another pane in the glass.
-