Re: QUESTION: Earnie's gw32 page?

Personally I'd hate you for it.

(wellnot really but)

If I want a link in another window i can do that, but netscape eats ememory
rather badly, and as windows pop up the system tends to degrade.

(I also do much of my browsing on AIX which is FAR worse that the NT netscape
but the same phenomenon exists.

-Scott
Earnie Boyd did state upon Mon, Oct 12, 1998 at 02:41:47PM -0700:

--
The first thing to be judged must be the standards of Judgment!
  Scott H. perlman@cgicafe.com