Re: Compiling Bison-generated parsers with MS VC++?

Well, my previous message got garbled somewhere along the way between my
mailer and the GnuWin32 digest.  Since I follow this group via the digest,
I'm not sure how it looked on the actual mailing list, but the digested
message is missing the phrase equivalent to:
    left-angle-bracket in.h right-angle-bracket
in 2 places (removed by a mailer as a bad HTML tag?)

> VC++ declares alloca in , so I have found it necessary to add

                     missing:  in.h within angle brackets