Do it for Yourself or We can Do it for You !

WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF

Do you have a product or service that you want to market?

  Direct emailing is the most cost-effective way to advertise not only on the Internet,

 but out of any marketing media.  Where else can you get your ad     to millions for so little?

2 Million email addresses-$199 + a full feature RapidFire Emailer
  (very fresh)

5 Million email addresses-$299 + a full feature RapidFire Emailer
  (very fresh)

15 Million email addresses-$499 +a full feature RapidFire Emailer

 This Mailer sends email messages directly to your recipients Mail Server !
Rapid Fire Mail Server works with any Windows 95 or NT computer.It
requires no additional hardware or software.The software
Delivers each and every
message right before your eyes direct to the receipient.

                             OR

    WE CAN Mail 4 You- Just don't want the trouble? No problem We can
take care of all your advertising needs. With no trouble for you.
Looking for responsive AOL, Prodigy, delphi, MCI, Compuserve
recipiants or any or all of our 60 Million email recipiants.
Remember,people can't buy or use your services if  They don't
know about Them, and commercial email IS the cheapest
and most cost effective way to get the word out there.
We can get that news directly into the mailbox of good
prospective recipiants consistantly, So don't wait.

We Can Mail For You Now, while these prices last !!!

*First time customer Special !!!

*Advertise to 200,000 people for  $299     Special !!!

Advertise to 1 Million people  for $999       SALE $899.99 sale

Advertise to 3 Million people  for $1995

Advertise to 5 Million people  for $2999

Targeted Mailing is possible at a rate of $199 per 10,000

Ask about Our positives only Plan. How much do You pay

for positive replies only ?

Just give Us a call at 1888-365-0000  ext.1648

Member of National Organization of Internet Commerce. To have your name added
 to our universal remove list please go to remove@noic.org and the name will be added
 and distributed to all of our members or   b1services@mailexcite.com

c/o  AAA Services  1-888-365-0000 ext. 1648
230 West Hall Avenue   PO Box 202  Slidell, LA 70460

rev--cb

                                                                                                                                                                                  Thank You, And GOD Bless

-