Running ncurses-4.2 config crashes my system

I have tried running configure with ncurses 4.2 several times with
several options. According to the compiled software list on
cygwin32's site it should compile and configure with no changes. It
always locks up after generating headers.sh. headers.sh is
created, but no other messages are shown after the "Creating
headers.sh" message. Can anyone tell me why? I am running
b19.1.

Thank you,
Mr. Grim
-