zip, unzip troubles... fixed

First of all, thank you to all of you who pointed me to the right
direction.
I went through the source code of zip and unzip and tried to fix the
binary mount problem with these utilities. At least on my machine zip
and unzip now work properly regardless of whether the directories are
mounted in binary mode or not. I've uploaded the binaries to my homepage

http://members.tripod.com/~mhoenicka/infozip.html

This page also summarizes the necessary changes in the source code (as
well as the changes made previously by Ted Jump). If anyone's
interested, please try it out and report any errors.
Markus

Dr. Markus Hoenicka
DLR Inst. Aerospace Medicine
D-51170 Cologne, Germany