Just a few ideas..

These are a few ideas I've had.. maybe they are already being done
or maybe they are not.

What is cygwinb19.dll created a filedb type thing (ala eggdrop) that
keeps track of file attributes that the normal FAT filesystem
doesn't. Also, why does it need NT to create a passwd and group
file? These can be seperate. Why was different-case/same-name
file support taken out?

My biggest idea was regarding a multi-user security issues thing I
read. Mentioning that it wouldn't be a good idea to have a multi-
user system because of cygwin32's shared memory space
scheme. Maybe it would be possible to startup a new instance of
cygwinb19.dll for every shell?

Dunno.. just some thoughts.. are any of these being worked on?

 - Mr. Grim
-