Perl stdout

I am trying to use Active Perl with CYGWIN32.  I have the sshd running on my
remote development box.  When I have a remote session open, nothing prints
to the screen in perl until perl terminates.  I have CYGWIN32=tty set and I
have tried it without the setting with the same results.  My guess is that
it is a tty setting thing, but as a new user I have not a clue where to
start looking.

Does anyone have Active Perl running under these conditions?  If so could
you let me in on the link I am missing?  Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

JJ Streicher-Bremer
NT Systems Administrator
Digital Island Inc.