Re: cygwinb19.dll and applications.

Using explorer or a dos box rename the old cygwinb19.dll,
You can only have ONE cygwinXX.dll anywhere that can be
executed.

Windows tries to load dll's from the application dir, the current dir
the path and anywhere else it can think of ;^), and forking
with a different version of cygwinXX.dll is a very bad idea!!!

-