new installation

I installed B19 on my computer and it seemed to work fine.  However, when
I tried to run a program that I compiled, it said "command not found,"
even though I know that the file is there.  When I tried to run the
program with start=>run in windows, it said that there is a .dll file
missing (cygwinb19.dll).  I checked, and that file is there.  Also, the
directory that the .dll file is in is in my path statement.  I have a
feeling that this is an environment variable problem, but B19 was supposed
to set those up for me.  Could anyone tell me what environment vars I'm
supposed to have in my autoexec.bat and the syntax for setting them (or if
environment vars aren't the trouble, then what is?).  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
	Kevin Tighe

-