Re: Do I have to mount ClearCase's view ?

Hi,

    Of course.

-- GNUmakefile file :
export AR := Y:/aaa
include $(AR)/Make/cong.make

-- Y:/aaa/Make/conf.make file ( $(AR)/Make/conf.make )
include $(AR)/Make/init.make
include $(AR)/Make/pl.make
.
.
.
MC = $(AR)/Make/Collect

    Ok, when I use this code I get next error : "missing separator. Stop."
This error takes place in line which contains echo command. I know it is
correct line and if I delete string MC = $(AR)/Make/Collect this
error has disappeared, but I need this line because I use the var.

    If I assign to AR := //Y/aaa I have next error:

SD := $(AR)/src
.
.
.
depend :
    echo Something output
    cd $(SD) #-- Here make process has failed.

I get next message :
cd: lstat /Y failed
make: *** [depend] Error 1

    Ok, I try to mount Y: as /y and assign AR := /y/aaa,
but include commands in /y/aaa/config.make have failed.
I get : "No such file or directory". But I can see contents of
included files using cat command :
( f.e. ) cat /y/aaa/init.make.

Do You Have any ideas ?

        Regards,

Stephen Vance wrote:

Alexei --

    Could you provide some more information, such as part of your
makefile?  I have been using Cygwin with ClearCase with no problems for
some time.  Other than some caution relating to ':'s in target path
names (I only use relative paths for targets), there has been little
issue.

--
Stephen Vance                           |  http://www.deneb.com
Deneb Robotics, Inc.                    |  mailto:vance@deneb.com

What is done well is done quickly enough. -Augustus Caesar