Windows NT issues.

Hello everyone.

I am regularly being struck down by errors when executing GNU software
under NT, even if compiled with MinGW32.
So what? Is this normal? Under Win98, these programs run error-free. As
long as they are just a few utilities, I can boot the other platform and
use the program, but it's quite a hassle, and I fear not being able to
develop apps for NT.

Is this a well-known issue, or is my Windows NT just screwed up?

Okay, CU,
 Tiger

-