RE: gnu-win32 without registry entries?

I fourth this one.

Use of the CYGROOT environment variable is both flexible and simple to use.

What if $CYGROOT/etc/mnttab does not exist?

cygwin*.dll should mount / based on $CYGROOT, perhaps it does this already?

Perhaps the default for CYGROOT should be the installation directory?

TTFN,
()z

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's
and do not necessarily represent the views of Mentor Systems plc.