B20 release date approaches...

Greetings,

I'm happy to say that B20 appears to be on schedule for release by the
end of October.  I'll announce it as soon as it's available...

P.S.  Those of you who want to use the tools for fully native Win32
programming without any POSIXy support will be glad to hear that B20
will have optional Mingw support working.  (The new gcc flag
-mno-cygwin will make the resulting executable use the MS DLLs instead
of Cygwin).

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com