REGISTRY (was Re: Accessing Win98 registry key values by cygwin32)

It took me a while to find this, so I am sharing it
with all of you. It is a URL on the Microsoft website for
all the Registry access functions. Ofcourse, it is most readable
in Explorer; Netscape under FreeBSD doesn't support all the
crap they put into it.

http://premium.microsoft.com/msdn/library/sdkdoc/winbase/regapi_59mb.htm

Good luck.

Dan