Re: B20 release date approaches...

I guess you decided mingw would have to be the "option" rather than
-mno-mingw and leave the unixy thing the "option".

Oh well... scripts can fix that...

Geoffrey Noer wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm happy to say that B20 appears to be on schedule for release by the
> end of October.  I'll announce it as soon as it's available...
>
> P.S.  Those of you who want to use the tools for fully native Win32
> programming without any POSIXy support will be glad to hear that B20
> will have optional Mingw support working.  (The new gcc flag
> -mno-cygwin will make the resulting executable use the MS DLLs instead
> of Cygwin).
>
> --
> Geoffrey Noer
> noer@cygnus.com
> -

Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                             Electronic Commerce
300 Bauman Ct.                                banders@ecd.rockwell.com
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-8040
-