Re: gdb and template under Cygwin32

>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <oliva@dcc.unicamp.br> writes:

Alexandre> I hope you have run `make install' after `make all', have you?  Are
Alexandre> you sure you're running the just-built gdb?

Alexandre> Well, anyway, I haven't used MSWindows for quite a long time, and
Alexandre> I've never used gdb on it, so it is possible that you're facing a
Alexandre> platform-specific problem.  :-(

Alexandre> -- Alexandre Oliva mailto:oliva@dcc.unicamp.br mailto:oliva@gnu.org
Alexandre> mailto:aoliva@acm.org http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva Universidade
Alexandre> Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil

I'm sure that I'm running the just-built gdb, which was installed by 'make
install.'  I just cannot step into the template codes.  Maybe you're right.
This is a platform-specific problem.  I hope the coming B20 will not have this
problem.  Thanks.

--

Xiaomao