Is this a bug, or what?

Howdy:

Earnie suggested I post this one, so here goes:

I'm using the cygwin stuff for my C homework, and I can't figure
out if this should work or not.  In the attached code (the classic
Fibonacci sequence problem) the regular (long) integers start
wrapping at n=46.

The gcc docs say long long ints are supported, but I can't seem to
make it work (and I've tried various format specifiers).  As the
output shows, sizeof returns the correct sizes of long (=int) and
long long (ie, long long is twice as big).

Questions: Are long long ints supported on a 32-bit platform (ie,
PCs)?  If so, how do I use them? (what am I doing wrong?)  Is there
some kind of #define, or another include file that I need?

Thanks in advance, Steve

-