RE: gcc/libc bug with call to atof() (Win95)

Martin Hansen <m.hansen@widex.com> wrote:
>in my version of gnu-win32 I encounter the following bug with
>gcc/libc.

[snip: bad results from a function returning double when not prototyped]

Compile with -Wall to turn on all warnings. For some reason by default gcc
does not complain about the implicit prototyping of a function, which
amounts to assuming that the function returns int. Turning on all warnings
will tell you about it (but it will still compile).

- Colin Peters - colin at fu.is.saga-u.ac.jp
- http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/6162/index.html
- Go not to usenet for counsel, for it will say both
- 'yes' and 'no' and 'try another newsgroup'.

-