dlopen

Hi,

How can I use dlopen/dlsym/dlcose from CygWinB19 with EGCS 1.1?
I can't find a reference to dlopen in any of the include files although it seems
to be in some of the executables/libraries?

Greetings and thanks in advance,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"One minute I'm just another rabbit and happy about it, next minute
*whazaam*, I'm thinking. That's a major drawback if you're looking for
happiness as a rabbit, let me tell you. You want grass and sex, not
thoughts like 'What's it all about, when you get right down to it?'"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)