Re: JNI functions under g++

Sounds great!  I thought that you had said there was a large
problem in invoking cygwin-linked DLLs from MSVC-linked apps,
such as Java.  Did you get around that problem?

BTW, I found out that my problem with MSVC was that one DLL was deleting
memory that was newed in a different DLL, which apparently does not
work at all.  Do you happen to know whether this is normal
shared library behavior?  It doesn't happen with shared objects
on Solaris, so I don't know if it's a Windows problem, or just an
MSVC problem.  Would it happen with cygwin DLLs, do you think?

Regards,
Jim

-