A few simple newbie quests, any takers ??

Hello all,

I have been using all of your efforts, and I am really grateful that
y'all have been making life bareable in this MicroSoft OS from hell.

I did something in my .profile on the bash side which corrupted the
be-jeezus out of everything so I reloaded from the various sites.

I have been so busy that I forgot where a lot of the stuff cached away.
Plus I need some other stuff answered.

1) Where is a coolview web site in the US ??
2) Which patches, dll's do I need to get xterms running correctly ??
3) Has xterm and vi been fixed so I can get better width, my perl OO
programs sometimes drift sideways.  If so, where is that stuff.
4) My crashes have happened while doing redirection specifically from
the console where I type:
cat > file1

and then hit the inject buttons on the mouse ( my word for paste )
and then I zillions of MS type exceptions.
5) My final crash, I think came about as a syntax error in bash, and I
can recreate it if anybody needs me to.

Other questions on the NT side, I rather ask you guys as my sort-of
support group, its tough on a unix guy ;^)

1) How do I get apache to start up on reboot ??
2) How do I get xterm shortcut icons to work.

Ok, thanks a million in advance, I really gotta get my proof of concept
going here so I can get a real unix box from management.

John van V.

As a future disclaimer:  If I ever fly off the handle, ignore me.