RE: Case Insensitive File Name Globbing

I have experienced the problem, and I find it infuriating, and I therefore
sympathise with you.

I don't know if there is a way around it however, but I will be watching
this thread to find out if there is 8-)

Austin David France
Mentor Systems plc
mailto:adf@mentor-systems.com

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's
and do not necessarily represent the views of Mentor Systems plc.