less - B19 - WARNING terminal is not fully functional

I have B19 and followed the following instructions:

================
2. Install less for gnuwin32.  A copy is available from
ftp://ftp.che.wisc.edu/pub/octave/BINARIES/gnu-win32
    * Download the file less-gnu-win32.tar.gz.
    * Install it along with the gnu-win32 tools.  Change your
       directory to /gnuwin32/b19/H-i386-cygwin32 and untar the
       less-gnu-win32.tar.gz file (bash syntax):

         tar zxf /path/to/less-gnu-win32.tar.gz
   * Setting the environment variable TERM to linux will allow less
       to work in a bash terminal window and from within Octave.

I set my TERM to linux

Now when I run less, I get the following

bash-2.01$ less mount.txt
WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
mount.txt  (press RETURN)

Then pressing return, I get the file working in less normally.

How do I get rid of this warning?  Is it valid?

Ken
-