Re: GVIM5.3, CYGWin Beta20 problem

On 25 Nov 98, raf had questions about Re: GVIM5.3, CYGWin Beta20
problem:

Then raf said:

> oops. yes, the above does refer to bash in an xterm. i should have
> said.

How are your vim environment vars set?  Using the DOS path, or the
unix-style path?  I installed the gvim for win32, mounted the
directory under /usr, put a link in /usr/bin to the gvim
executable, and set /usr/gvim-5.3 in my .bash_profile.  How did you
do it?

Steve