cvs

Just after it was released, I put B20 on a Win95 OSR1 system.  Some time
after that, I noticed that CVS was failing (details below).  For many
reasons, I've gone back to B19.  CVS continues to fail.  The cvs.exe was
build for B19.  I don't know for sure that the failures are related to
installing and then removing B20.

The failure appears to be that CVS can't fork/exec.  When it tries to run
patch (update) or an editor (commit) the child process fails with
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.  Other programs which fork/exec (bash, xargs)
continue to work.

Any suggestions?

Marc Auslander   <Marc_Auslander@us.ibm.com>   914 945-4346  (Fax x4425)

-