RE: EA DATA.SF file on NT

Are you running OS/2?
"EA DATA.SF" contains OS/2 long file name information for FAT
disks under OS/2.

NT doesn't make any use of this, so it should be safe to
delete it, though:
 1) If you're still running OS/2, you'll lose your long
    file names
 2) If you're not running OS/2, how did you get the file?

You might want to open it in a text editor, and see what it
contains...

 - Jon

-