This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Announcing Cygwin B20.1!
- To: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Announcing Cygwin B20.1!
- From: John Fortin <fortinj at ibm dot net>
- Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 20:50:14 -0500
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The cygwinb20 directory has permissions set for user only 'drwx------'. We can't get to it
Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> To do this, download the file
> decompress it with bunzip2, and then install the dll, replacing the
> file cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/bin/cygwin1.dll in your original
> installation of 20.0.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".