This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: B20:support "ipc"?
- To: "Ahn,Kyung-Hwa." <khan at tobest dot com>
- Subject: Re: B20:support "ipc"?
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:19:40 -0600 (CST)
- cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
On 6 Dec 1998, Ahn,Kyung-Hwa. wrote:
> $ make
> my.h:16: sys/ipc.h: No such file or directory
> make: Error!
As always, it's good to at least look at Cygwin home page *and* search
the mailing list archives. Would've saved both of us some typing ;-)
See "Related Sites" in Cygwin page http://sourcware.cygnus.com/cygwin/
The direct URL is: http://www.multione.capgemini.fr/tools/pack_ipc/
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".