This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Failing to execute B20.1 runtest for egcs-1.1.1
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Failing to execute B20.1 runtest for egcs-1.1.1
- From: Christian Joensson FOA 72 <chj at lin dot foa dot se>
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 10:43:22 +0100
- Cc: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
The new B20.1 seems fine, especially nice is it to have configure working
again. One thing, though, what about `runtest'? I built egcs-1.1.1 and all
*seems* well, but I'd like to run the testsuite of egcs-1.1.1 to convince
myself a little further.
I know that Mumit has mentioned some times that getting through
egcs' testsuite on Cygwin is somewhat of a pain, but I'd like to understand
the problems a little myself. The problems is when I try to run `runtest', it
(whatever it is) fails to find init.tcl. Something might be wrong with egcs'
testsuite, with B20.1's expect, with B20.1's tcl installation, I don't know.
Any hints on the matter is greatly appreciated.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".