This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Apache and PHP binaries.
- To: Phil Harris <pharris at forfree dot at>
- Subject: Re: Apache and PHP binaries.
- From: Stipe Tolj <tolj at uni-duesseldorf dot de>
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:17:14 +0100
- CC: gnu-win32 <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Department of Economical Computer Science, University of Cologne, Germany
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: tolj at uni-duesseldorf dot de
Phil Harris wrote:
> Hi all
> I downloaded the CAMP binaries and when installing there is an error message
> about the install script being compiled with an evaluation version of
> InstallShield, it says you have to use a full version to distribute the
sorry. The error has been reported by other users too. It seems as if I
had been trying to distribute a InstallShield Evaluation Version
generated setup set which isn't possible since this is a try out
restriction of the InstallShield 5.1.
I will put the whole distribution into a InstallShield Express setup
which is (as I have been reading) providing the ability to distribute
If this fails too, I will put the whole thing into an .tar.bz2 archive
just to make sure users are able to use and test the camp environment.
Stipe Tolj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".