Re: Apache and PHP binaries.

Phil Harris wrote:
> Hi all
> I downloaded the CAMP binaries and when installing there is an error message
> about the install script being compiled with an evaluation version of
> InstallShield, it says you have to use a full version to distribute the
> binary.
> Phil

sorry. The error has been reported by other users too. It seems as if I
had been trying to distribute a InstallShield Evaluation Version
generated setup set which isn't possible since this is a try out
restriction of the InstallShield 5.1.

I will put the whole distribution into a InstallShield Express setup
which is (as I have been reading)  providing the ability to distribute
the files.

If this fails too, I will put the whole thing into an .tar.bz2 archive
just to make sure users are able to use and test the camp environment.

Stipe Tolj <>
Cygwin Porting Project
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

"" with one line of text: "help".