GDB under Windows95

I'm trying to recompile GDB in order to let it work with windows COM
interface calls
The problem is that Win console applications (like GDB) don't support
COM calls
So my idea was to create an empty Win95 application skeleton (i.e with
Visual C++) and insert GDB
into it, but I'm not sure about how to realize this, and how to modifiy
existing makefiles, and above all,
how to redirect input and output (for GDB command line) to the new
window
Anyone has some idea ?

-