RE: pb with GBD (B20.1)

No, not something especially wrong (at least as I suspect that if you try to
use gdb that's because your program fails...); thus GDB says you that your
program generates a Segmentation fault in function command_interpret, file
rcrv.c, line 107.

All the "[failed reading symbols from DLL]" can be safely ignored; they simply
says that DLL are compiled without debugging information... (note to GDB
developpers/porters: probably gdb could detect this is not an error, and not
display these annoying messages...)

Regards,

	Bernard

> Christine.Pourcelot@inria.fr