Search utility

> ----------
> From: 	Glenn Gluszczak
> Sent: 	1999年2月12日 3:19:03
> To: 	uwin-users
> Subject: 	Search utility
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

These Uwin archives need a search utility so that when
previous issues/resolutions are provided we can do a
cross reference.  It's pretty useless in its current state.
Unless I remember the time frame when about an
issue came up I'll never find the article, and I certainly
don't have time to waste reading through hundreds
of entries.  There's lots of search mechanisms for
web sites -- some them are free.  Check out

http://www.inquiry.com/scripts/frmqadocument.asp?pro=web_pro&docid=540

for some ideas.

--
Glenn Gluszczak