RE: Cygnus

It seems to me that most of these types of questions; ones that have
been answered before and can be researched from the archives, or are
on the FAQ; are from people who are not on the mailing list.  Because
of the number of questions that Mumit and others answer over and over
again I would like to pose an off topic question.

Should this list become closed to members only?

IMHO, this would give the would be questioner rules up front.  The
resource pointer FAQ that gets posted by Michael Weiser
<michael@weiser.saale-net.de> could be included in the instructions
that get mailed to new members.  This should cut down on the number of
unresearched questions.

Regards,
Earnie.