This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Tcl/expect
- From: Todd Massey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 14:45:09 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently attempting to spawn a process such as a shell (sh, bash,
commmand.com, cmd.exe) and then talk with from tcl via expect.
It seems as though the spawn takes place and the shell starts up, but
immediately exits.. Thus I no longer have a process to talk with expect.
Has anyone gotten this to work and has example.
/\ Todd Massey <email@example.com>
/\// SureFire Verification Inc. <http://www.surefirev.com>
/\///\ 1671 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 -- 408-374-4100 x102
_\///\/ Formerly Silicon Sorcery
\//\/ Check out the Scuba Divers Review Site
\/ ----> www.scuba-divers.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org