This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
RE: "Out of environment space" error
- To: "'Suhaib M. Siddiqi'" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: "Out of environment space" error
- From: "Todd Goodman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:07:37 -0500
- Cc: "'cygwin users'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <008a01be65a8$27930450$29acdfd0@InspirePharm.Com>
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
No! NT is not installed in the windows directory! Windows is in the
windows directory. NT is in the NT directory.
As mentioned, the properties contain NT specific items. They are not
the same as is available under WIN95.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Suhaib M. Siddiqi [mailto:Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 2:01 PM
> To: email@example.com; Todd Goodman
> Cc: 'cygwin users'
> Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
> >There is no Memory Tab on the NT MS-DOS Prompt Properites
> dialog. The
> >Tabs should be General, Shortcut, Options, Font, Layout and
> Colors; in
> >that order.
> I assume what he has is Win95 DOS shell. I think he
> installed Nt in the
> Win95 directory therefore he is having a win95 and Nt stuff mixed
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org