This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: "Out of environment space" error
- To: "Todd Goodman" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 07:24:51 -0500
- Cc: "'cygwin users'" <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
Are you having NT and Win95 as a dual-boot machine? If it is true, then
are they on separate partitions?
----- Original Message -----
From: Todd Goodman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: 'Suhaib M. Siddiqi' <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>;
Cc: 'cygwin users' <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 10:07 PM
Subject: RE: "Out of environment space" error
>No! NT is not installed in the windows directory! Windows is in the
>windows directory. NT is in the NT directory.
>As mentioned, the properties contain NT specific items. They are not
>the same as is available under WIN95.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Suhaib M. Siddiqi [mailto:Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com]
>> Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 2:01 PM
>> To: firstname.lastname@example.org; Todd Goodman
>> Cc: 'cygwin users'
>> Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
>> >There is no Memory Tab on the NT MS-DOS Prompt Properites
>> dialog. The
>> >Tabs should be General, Shortcut, Options, Font, Layout and
>> Colors; in
>> >that order.
>> I assume what he has is Win95 DOS shell. I think he
>> installed Nt in the
>> Win95 directory therefore he is having a win95 and Nt stuff mixed
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org