B20.1: how to build for MinGW32?

I am trying to rebuild the binary utilities of B20.1 (see my

While I can run configure and recompile the binary utilities
(and libiberty, bfd and intl which are needed, too) with
CygWin without significant problems, I can't see how I can
recompile the binary utilities for MinGW32.

I found the -mno-cygwin32 option but when I attempt to compile with
that, I already fail in libiberty.

Since I can't find notes about that in the docs, here is my
question: what is the official way of recompiling the code for

Kai Uwe Rommel

/* Kai Uwe Rommel                   ARS Computer & Consulting GmbH *
 * (             Muenchen, Germany *
 * ( maintenance) */