This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
objcopy converting a.out to ELF with DWARF2 for i386
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: objcopy converting a.out to ELF with DWARF2 for i386
- From: "John Kastner, Ph.D." <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 12:34:08 -0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
The company I work for would like to work with ELF/DWARF2 files.
However our user base still uses older a.out. We are looking into using
objcopy on a.out to produce ELF/DWARF2. We don't require perfect
fidelity but we are looking for a strong interim solution. We only need
an i386 solution (a.out-i386 to elf32-i386).
Is anyone out there currently doing a similar extension to the tools?
Is anyone out there interested in receiving our extensions if and when
we produce them?
I welcome helpful comments and suggestions.
John Kastner, Ph.D.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org