This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:26:52 -0500
- Cc: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
...shipped with a tool to rename their library DLLs so that
>your product would ship with your own version of their DLLs and would
>conflict with any other program that was built with their compiler.
>(At the expense of more memory and CPU time...)
Regradless, it is a good idea. I was not aware of it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com