This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Any cygwin ports of Berkeley DB libraries?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Any cygwin ports of Berkeley DB libraries?
- From: "Kevin Wright" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:07:39 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have searched the archives but didn't find any ports of the Berkeley DB
libraries to cygwin. I'm trying to build some software which requires the
I have tried to build this myself from the source code and always run into
trouble. So far, I have tried to build versions 1.86, 2.3.16, & 2.7.3 with
Any help would be appreciated.
Mountain View, CA
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com