This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20.
- From: "Nirmal Prasad" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:59:11 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I happened to notice that there was no support for the Date-Time Picker and
Month Control under gnu-win32 b20. Well i have put in the necessary message
constants , macros and structures into the various files but i found that
the CommonControl library (libComCtl32.a does not have an export called
InitCommonControlsEx.) I have a comctl32.dll that has this exported function
but my question is how was libcomctl32.a built. ( Pls. correct me if i am
wrong .. i was looking for something like implib). It will be great if
someone could tell me how i could build a new libcomctl32.a
Thanx in Advance
Nirmal Prasad R.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com