Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:56:18AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>> By the way, you typed I hit the reply button and it
>> bounces :-)
>> Suhaib
>yep, it seems as if all mailing list mails from Chris go to
> This may be ok for the domain but this makes
>filtering for various mailing list more problematic on our user side.
>I would ask you Chris kindly to send all mails to
>as we users do too. This would really ease filtering and replying

Someone started this thread by sending mail to .  I did reply
to a couple of messages in this thread with this email address but I can assure
you that I didn't start using the erroneous email address.  It doesn't work
any better for me than it does for anyone else.