This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- To: Stipe Tolj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Does GPL apply without Cygwin stub? [long and off-topic] (was Re: [ANN] Cygwin DEV survey)
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:47:44 -0500
- Cc: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.com>, cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <36E5C331.2C0B@uni-duesseldorf.de>; from Stipe Tolj on Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:56:18AM +0100
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- References: <002b01be6909$e7b69f80$cd3b4ec6@hunda> <36E5C331.2C0B@uni-duesseldorf.de>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 01:56:18AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
>Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>> By the way, you typed email@example.com. I hit the reply button and it
>> bounces :-)
>yep, it seems as if all mailing list mails from Chris go to
>firstname.lastname@example.org. This may be ok for the cygnus.com domain but this makes
>filtering for various mailing list more problematic on our user side.
>I would ask you Chris kindly to send all mails to sourceware.cygnus.com
>as we users do too. This would really ease filtering and replying
Someone started this thread by sending mail to email@example.com . I did reply
to a couple of messages in this thread with this email address but I can assure
you that I didn't start using the erroneous email address. It doesn't work
any better for me than it does for anyone else.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org