This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: DateTime Picker and MonthCal ctrl. under b20
- From: "Nirmal Prasad" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:37:53 -0500
- Cc: <email@example.com>
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
>To build the library execute:
>dlltool -k --output-lib libcomtl32.a --dllname
Thanks for the help. I have built the lib successfully and am currently
testing the DTPicker and Month Control. They seem to be running fine.
>Could you send me your patches?
Yes sure. i am attaching a file "DTPickerChanges.tar.gz". use the following
"tar -xvf DT...tar"
and it will create two sub-directories :-
1. Include. (This is the include dirctory where the usual Win32 headers are
i.e Messages.h, Defines.h, CommonFunctions.h etc..). I have only copied the
headers that i have changed. There are only ADDITIONS TO THE existing
headers.PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE COMPLETE SET OF WIN32 headers.
2. Lib. The Lib directory contains a new libcomctl32.a and the def file that
i have changed to include InitCommonControlsEx. I have also put the
comctl32.dll that i have used to obtain the libcomctl32.a
I am also trying to add the other classes that are missing. Please let me
know if i have missed anything.
Nirmal Prasad R.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org