This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Freeciv Binaries
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Freeciv Binaries
- From: "Russell K. Thompson II" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 19:41:17 -0600
- CC: Michael Hirmke <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <7Ced7NPppfB@mike.franken.de> <36E859BA.402A@uni-duesseldorf.de>
- Sender: email@example.com
Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Michael Hirmke wrote:
> > Hi Russell,
> > > I was wondering if anyone has been able to run the freeciv binaries
> > >available from
> > >ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Weiser_Michael
> > >/B20/ on Windows 95. My server will run fine but when I run the client I get
> > As the README states:
> > - system
> > - WinNT 4.0 SP3 with cygwin B20.1 and egcs-1.1.1
> > it hasn't been tested on any Win9x system.
> I had ported FreeCIV some time ago under b19 and b20 on Win98 and both
> server and client were working quite fine, even for some 2 hour sessions
> (using X-Win32 from StarNet).
> I may put my port as binary and source form to our project's web site if
> there is interest.
I am very interested. I would greatly appreciate it if you would make
> Stipe Tolj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
> Department of Economical Computer Science
> University of Cologne, Germany
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org