RE: Freeciv Binaries

I'd just like to mention that I was running Freeciv with Cygwin 19.1 under
Win 95 fine.  No crashes or core dumps.  It was just slow when the game
had many units active (later in the game).

When I upgraded to 20 I had so many problems that I stopped running Cygwin
under 95 (nothing to do with Freeciv though) and began running under NT.

I have absolutely *no* problems running Freeciv under Cygwin 20.1 and NT.

It even compiles with no changes (as long as you have an install that knows
about .exes).

I am using Exceed (commercial X server) though.  I don't know if that's the
difference.

Todd Goodman