Re: Freeciv Binaries

Hello Russell, you wrote:
>	I was wondering if anyone has been able to run the freeciv binaries
>available from
>on Windows 95.  My server will run fine but when I run the client I get
>the following message
I've just uploaded brand-new freeciv-1.7.2-b20-binaries to which should show up soon in
/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Weiser_Michael/B20/. I
haven't tested them very extensively but civclient starts perfectly
without any core dump. I've tried both Arlindo da Silva's vanilla
X11R6.4 and Sergey Okhapkins X11R6.4 plus my xpm-3.4k binaries. Don't
now what went wrong with my freeciv-1.7.1 binaries.
bye, Michael