This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Problems with the Ksh. . .
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Problems with the Ksh. . .
- From: "David's Lightspeed Email" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 15:16:01 -0800
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
March 13th, 1999
Big thanks to Corinna for the info on the Public Domain Ksh.
I'm having problems getting it to run, though, and am facing an
error message that looks like:
"This program cannot be run in MS-DOS"
I've moved the executable to the same /bin directory that holds the
cygwin1.dll and my other shells.
There were "ksh.1" and "cygwin.diffs" files included with the "ksh.exe"
program, but I don't know exactly what these are responsible for.
Any thoughts? Any ideas?
David L. Painter
ph: (559) 292-5366 * 3
P.S. My Tcsh has an incredibly slow startup time. Has anyone else had
problems with this, or have any idea of what to do about it?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com