This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Re: Problems with the Ksh. . .
- To: "David's Lightspeed Email" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Problems with the Ksh. . .
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:29:35 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-List: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: email@example.com
>There were "ksh.1" and "cygwin.diffs" files included with the "ksh.exe"
>program, but I don't know exactly what these are responsible for.
>Any thoughts? Any ideas?
ksh.1 is a man pages for ksh and *.diff files are always the patches. In
this case it a patch file to patch orginal source code for compiling under
You might consider that pdksh is a clone of ksh, not the actual ksh. Actual
Ksh is copyrighted David Korn of AT&T. If you need orginal KSH, it is
available only for UWIN from David Korn.
> David L. Painter
> ph: (559) 292-5366 * 3
> fax:(559) 292-0410
>P.S. My Tcsh has an incredibly slow startup time. Has anyone else had
>problems with this, or have any idea of what to do about it?
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com